- Default emotion: rage.
- Extremely inconsistent, vast emotional swings depending on mood, often seemingly unrelated to external circumstances.
- Capable of great affection and loyalty, which may be withdrawn at any time.
- Manipulative and self- pitying, highly aggressive personality that has no problem asserting its priorities over those of others.
- Extremely insensitive about feelings of others while at the same time extremely solicitous of his or her own.
- Requires enemies in order to function properly; if none are handy is not averse to creating them.
- Contagion factor: 96.
- Level of difficulty: 100. Bully management is perhaps the most difficult of all tasks for those who wish to survive in a world filled with the impressive variety of sick senior officers.